Wednesday, August 2

Midweek Magnolia DT #170 Pretty In Pink



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK  MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

"Pretty in Pink"

I've inked up sweet  Porch Tilda from my (pop up box 3) Country Girl
collection 2017 and coloured her with Copics and Derwent soft pencils. 
 Papers are 6x6 beautiful day and 6x6 Primo pink from scrapandcraft.co.uk 
Sentiment stamp and die are from Tonic Studio. 



Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous  pink creations over  the
next couple of week.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.!!


Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Just us Girls Challenge:  My stamp is NEW / papers are OLD



Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes 



4 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLE! I just had to take my fifth gaze at this work of art. The coloring, the tags, the DP, the florals...OH MY! Super job! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls. We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card you have made here. Truly beautiful and so many amazing elements in those soft colours. Beautifully coloured Tilda. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft and pretty card!! Really love your attention to details and your coloring is amazing! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS with an ah! with it too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx