Wednesday, July 27

Midweek Magnolias DT #143 Summertime - Midway Reminder



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my 
midway card for our challenge over at

Midweek Magnolias


The Theme is:

"Summertime"


I chose a Tilda from the "Sea Breeze"
2013 collection.  You can find this 
collection over at Magnolia-licious Store
Papers are from My Mind's Eye and are very very old
My flower is a stamp and die combo by Sheena Douglass




 I am so looking forward to seeing all your lovely
Summertime Maggie creations over the coming week.


Our Sponsor is as always the very generous 








Have a fabulous day everyone.!!


Hugs




Challenges Entered

Live & Love Craft's Challenge:  A sprinkles of Summer Magnolia Forever:  Summer 
The Crazy Challenge:  Summertime 
Stamp & Fun = Creativity:  Holidays/Travelling/Summer - choose one or more
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Summertime



6 comments:

  1. Caroline Clapton28 July 2016 at 20:22

    What a gorgeous cute card. I really live this design. There is so much detail :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Good luck in our Summertime Challenge Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a total summer feeling! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. hugs

    Tammi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation thanks for joining the summertime fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck. Anita (DT) http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx