Sunday, April 24

A Pretty Poppy Elf !!!!

Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my latest
card with you, this time I've used a digital image from
Aurora Wings called  Red Poppies.

 I coloured her using my ShinHan Art markers and
Derwent Soft pencils for shading.  My papers are years old 
so I'm unable to give you the design name. Flowers are
from I am Roses and the chipboard corner accents



Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I really 
appreciate you taking the time out of your day.

Wishing you all a lovely day.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Aurora Wings Challenge:  Say it with Flowers 
I am Roses April Challenge: Anything Goes with a minimum of 2 IAR products
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge: Anything goes with a Twist - For a lady/girl
Creative Artiste Challenge:  Anything Goes with the option of using Chipboard/Stencils/Flowers
I've used chipboard elements and flowers. 
Crafting for all Seasons:  Tic Tac Toe - my line is diagonal Girly/Digi stamp-image / Flowers








11 comments:

  1. Hi this is stunning I love the image and the poppies. Thank you for joining us at <a href='http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/’> Creative Artiste Challenge Blog </a> for challenge 13 Anything Goes with the optional twist of using chipboard, stencils and flowers. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING, love everything about it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Suzi! My fave color combo and your details are amazing. Such a sweet birthday sentiment, too. Thanks so much for joining our "Say it With Flowers" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! I love your colorcombo and all your great details. Great image and I love the black frame. Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and love the colours with your design...Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work, Suzi! Love the red and green with black to make it classy. Stunning design, too. Thank you for joining the "Say It with Flowers" challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black and red --this card is so pretty and so dramatic! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your poppies jump off the page. great background papers. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caroline Clapton29 July 2016 at 15:13

    A stunning card. Loving the colour scheme too. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx